Friday, March 30, 2012

Winter Jam (in the spring, why do they do that?) Today!

Dear Blog,



Today is the day of Winter Jam!!! I am reeeeally excited!! And yes, Whitney is coming and,(might I ad) I think she is bringing a lot of candy!!! Well at least I hope so. Her older brother, Taylor is coming with us and he might not of let her take as much as she did at Indy explosion. Well I guess I will just have to wait until 1:30 to see. Or rather taste! It's going to be awesome!!!



In 4h this year I am taking several things, one of which is reading. I love reading and the project is really easy. All I have to do is this: when I read a book, I just write down the title and author and stuff and that's it! Well I might have to write a book report or something but it shouldn't be that hard. I mostly like to read adventure/mystery stuff like Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys. Especially when they almost die and stuff. Which seems to happen every single time!!



So yeah. I need to go finish my school so I can get ready to go this afternoon!! See ya!



Sarah Gollner

No comments: