Friday, April 13, 2012

THE CAST PARTY WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Blog,
THE CAST PARTY WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! It was soooo much fun, seeing all of my friends that I hadnt seen since Drama Camp. We had food, played games, watched pictures of our week at Drama Camp, and they gave out prizes for the best helper, makeup artist, boy and girl actor and stuff like that. I won the prize for the best singer,(!!!!!!!) and my friend Whitney(yes, I have talked about her before) won for being the person who made camp fun for everyone. Or in my humble opinion, Entertaning for everyone. Her brother Taylor got runner up for being the best actor. The funny, (Actually Hilarious) thing was that is was for being the best Girl actor! Yeah, It was pretty funny. And it was'nt just the girls who did that.(I personally did not) It was some of the older boys! So anyway, Yeah, I got a big hershey bar and I am sure going to enjoy it. And all the while, I will be thinking over this year's Drama camp, and looking foreward to next years!! (Hmm........I wonder when I should start counting down the days for that!!)

No comments: