Thursday, April 5, 2012

Eating out tonight!!!

Dear Blog,


Great news!!! Today, after piano lessons, I am going to go out to eat with my grandma and grandpa! Yay!!!! I think that we are going to Golden Carrol. I don't know if I spelled that right. Oh well, who cares I am going out to eat!!! They allways take me out for my birthday early because they allways are in Florida on my birthday or my party or in this case both. So yeah now I am super excited!!!! Can you tell?!?!


BTW, Lazer tag was awesome!!!!!! I had such a good time!! I even came in third place on the last game!!! Did you hear me? Third place, that means I even beat Jarrod Foley and Ashley Wente and they rule the game. They really rule it. So yeah I was pretty happy about that.(Take that Ashley! Love you!)


Later everybody


Sarah


P.S. I might be getting another job!!!

No comments: