Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Excited about tomorrow!!!(castparty)

Dear Blog, Post 41
I am super excited about tomorrow!!!!! I can't wait till the cast party!!! I am especially excited about seeing my friend Anne Loich. I know that I have probably blogged about her before, but just in case you have forgotten, here is the run down on her. She is 16 years old with short, curly, and not to mention absolutly beautiful hair. She has 5 sisters and 2 brothers. She is one of a Quint. (is that how you would say it? Oh well.) And she is Absolute Royalty. No, not really, but in the play that we did, she was the princess so now whenever I see her, I allways bow and say,"Your Highness" or "My lady" or "Oh great Ruler of Awesomeness" and stuff like that.=) She is really cool and fun and she is awesome to be around. I love her!!! So that is why I am really excited to see her. Over and Out!

No comments: